QMSys Threads 5 is a powerful thread engineering program especially designed for engineers, metrologists, quality control managers, and machinist. The software aids the working process by saving time and preventing human errors in the determination of thread parameters. The results are based on international standards and comprise information about values and tolerances of threaded products.
Types of threads:
- Metric Threads (M, MJ, with large clearance, galvanized)
- Unified Threads (UNC, UNF, UNEF, UN, UNR, UNJC, UNJF, UNJEF, UNJ, NC-5)
- Whitworth Threads (BSW, BSF, Whit.S., Whit.)
- ISO Parallel and Taper Pipe Threads (G, R, Rp, Rc)
- ANSI Pipe Threads (NPT, NPSC, NPTR, NPSM, NPSL, NPTF, NPSF, NPSI, PTF-SAE Short, F-PTF, ANPT, NPSH, NH)
- NFPA Fire-hose coupling threads (NH)
- API casing, tubing, line pipe threads (LP, CSG, LCSG, TBG, UP LTBG, IJ TBG, BCSG, XCSG, LTC)
- Trapezoidal Threads (Tr, ACME, STUB ACME)
- Miniature Threads (M, UNM)
- Metric, ANSI and BS Buttress Threads 33, 45, 52
- Knuckle Threads, general purpose, for the mining, Lifting Hooks (Rd)
- Steel conduit threads (Pg)
- STI Threads - Metric, Inch, Whitworth, ISO and ANSI Pipe Threads
- B.A. Threads, B.S.C. Cycle-Threads
Advantages of the software QMSys Threads 5
- Free upgrades for the version with the same first number
- Server edition that are licensed on a concurrent-user basis
- Portable USB-version, that can be used on any computer
- User-friendly interface
- Thread parameters can be inserted directly or can be chosen form the respective list
- Calculation of mean size and bilateral symmetrical tolerance
- Complete information regarding different threads
- Corrections for all types of finishing
- Calculation of pitch diameter measurements with wires or balls
- Printing in RTF and TXT files
» version 5.7 - posted on 2011-02-09
» version 5.6 - posted on 2010-06-09
Email support to software
Please carefully read the following license agreement. Installation of this software means that you accept all the below mentioned conditions.
No files will be copied into your windows directory. No files in your windows directory will be changed. Uninstallation completely removes the program from your computer.
By purchasing this software you also obtain a non-transferable right from the producer for installation and use of this software on one computer.
As a user, you have the right to test this software after installation.
Distributors may freely distribute the product as long as no alterations are made to the files. Distributors have to state that this software is Shareware. Computer magazines are hereby authorized to distribute this shareware via a cover disk, CD-ROM or DVD.
EXTENSION, CORRECTIVE PATCHES, NEW VERSIONS
The producer may issue various extension modules, corrective patches or new versions. All these supplements are available by uploading from web pages of the producer (partners of the producer). These extension modules, corrective patches and new versions can be used only within a valid license.
OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND COPYRIGHTS
Ownership rights and copyrights to this software (including all illustrations and document) belong to the producer.
ACTIONS WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED
- Circumventing or deleting in any way protection of those parts of the software which are locked for displaying.
- Circumventing or deleting in any way protection preventing unauthorized use of the software.
- Copying and using the algorithms and procedures included in this software for the purpose of development of other software.
- Any distribution of this software (or its parts) in return for payment.
- Providing any information (particularly the Authorization Code) which could lead to unauthorized use of the software by a third party.
LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE
This technical and engineering software is designed for professional workers. It cannot in any way replace expert opinions or material and safety tests. The producer is, therefore, not responsible for any direct and/or indirect damage caused by errors in the software or due to its incorrect use, even in cases where the producer or his contractual partners is warned that such damage may arise. The user agrees with this level of risks.
The producer is not responsible for trouble-free operation of the software. The only chance of remedy is that the producer will try to correct any possible defects and resolve the problems at his discretion.