QMSys Threads is a free trial software application from the Calculators & Converters subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Bulgarian, German and it was last updated on 2011-02-09. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
QMSys Threads 5 is a powerful thread engineering program especially designed for engineers, metrologists, quality control managers, and machinist. The software aids the working process by saving time and preventing human errors in the determination of thread parameters. The results are based on international standards and comprise information about values and tolerances of threaded products.
Types of threads:
- Metric Threads (M, MJ, with large clearance, galvanized)
- Unified Threads (UNC, UNF, UNEF, UN, UNR, UNJC, UNJF, UNJEF, UNJ, NC-5)
- Whitworth Threads (BSW, BSF, Whit.S., Whit.)
- ISO Parallel and Taper Pipe Threads (G, R, Rp, Rc)
- ANSI Pipe Threads (NPT, NPSC, NPTR, NPSM, NPSL, NPTF, NPSF, NPSI, PTF-SAE Short, F-PTF, ANPT, NPSH, NH)
- NFPA Fire-hose coupling threads (NH)
- API casing, tubing, line pipe threads (LP, CSG, LCSG, TBG, UP LTBG, IJ TBG, BCSG, XCSG, LTC)
- Trapezoidal Threads (Tr, ACME, STUB ACME)
- Miniature Threads (M, UNM)
- Metric, ANSI and BS Buttress Threads 33, 45, 52
- Knuckle Threads, general purpose, for the mining, Lifting Hooks (Rd)
- Steel conduit threads (Pg)
- STI Threads - Metric, Inch, Whitworth, ISO and ANSI Pipe Threads
- B.A. Threads, B.S.C. Cycle-Threads
Advantages of the software QMSys Threads 5
- Free upgrades for the version with the same first number
- Server edition that are licensed on a concurrent-user basis
- Portable USB-version, that can be used on any computer
- User-friendly interface
- Thread parameters can be inserted directly or can be chosen form the respective list
- Calculation of mean size and bilateral symmetrical tolerance
- Complete information regarding different threads
- Corrections for all types of finishing
- Calculation of pitch diameter measurements with wires or balls
- Printing in RTF and TXT files
QMSys Threads (version 5.7) has a file size of 10.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 139 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.